* This post contains affiliate links.
I had a hard time picking a color to go with for the last weekly spread of 2016. I had tried a few including navy and gold, but ending up going with pink. Mostly because the sleep sticker I picked from Once More With Love was pink.
It was a pretty busy week. It was my mom’s last week home from work and the kids still have a couple of weeks, so it was a bit hectic, but it was also a pretty lazy week.
This is the first half:
And the second:
The stickers I used this week are from:
- Sleep and TV Munchkins on Monday
- Computer Munchkin on Friday
- Cleaning and Celebrate Munchkins on Saturday
- Quarter boxes on sidebar, Wednesday and Sunday
- Laurel half boxes on Monday and Saturday
- Gangsta Napper
- Caticorn on Wednesday
- Quote full box on Thursday
- Heart check boxes on Thursday
- TV Icon on Thursday
The Honey B Shop (use promo code BRITTANYPLANS25 for 25% off)
- Reading box on sidebar
- Half box on Wednesday
- Scalloped half box on Friday
- Quarter box on Sunday
- Church icon on Sunday
The pen I used is a Slate Blue Papermate Ink Joy Gel Pen with a Fine Point.
And that was my last week of 2016! I’m so ready for the new year.
ERIN CONDREN COUPON
Interested in getting your own Erin Condren Life Planner? You can save $10 if you’re a first time customer of EC. Here’s how:
- Click here and sign up.
- An email will be sent to you (at the email you signed up with) with a coupon code to get $10 off!
- When checking out, make sure you’re logged in and enter the coupon code sent to you.
PIN FOR LATER
DISCLOSURE: This is not a sponsored post. Some of the products featured were sent to me for consideration, but thoughts are 100% my own. This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I will sometimes earn commission, store credit, or product.